Things are getting pretty busy this summer.  Trying my best to balance work, taking care of Luca, and getting things done before my trip to New York.  I finished rebuilding the ten chimneys atop 810 Water St.  Getting the metal flu liner in the chimney that leads to the boiler was very difficult since the flu got smaller in the middle.  It took six hours but I figured it out.  I will go back soon to acid wash the chimneys and repoint the sandstone caps.


On Monday I was back at a wonderful Uptown house where I have done quite a bit of work.   Last time, I finished a fence, gate and trellis around their ADU yard.  They have a majestic Redwood in the yard that had been pruned recently.  I was able to fashion a couple of those cut offs into gate handles.  Fun.


Now I am building a bike shed, something that is right up my alley.  I have the platform and framing established, tomorrow I will start the plywood and the roof.  I like the change of location from downtown rooftop to Uptown front yard.